Welcome to Starfleet Communication Array
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

a question to be asked

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Waffle

Waffle

Commander

• 363 posts
  • LocationManchester TN
  • STO Handle:Waffle51
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.waffle51@gmail.com

Users Awards

First off... Lieutenant Karang, what have you been doing with the replicator.  Second, Senior Chief Tsukikage, what have you been programming said replicator to be allowed to do?

clone.jpg

Posted Image

Tsukikage

Tsukikage

Senior Chief Petty Officer

• 86 posts
  • STO Handle:@ArgentSF
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.tsuki@gmail.com

That wasn't a replicator, that was a medical supply cabinet, and it's going to allow Karang to get his tasking done.

• SailorJohn64 likes this
"I'm telling you, I am absolutely fine. There is nothing cruvus with me!" -O'Neill
"A spark lights a flame, but the candle will only burn as long as the wick." -Shifu
"You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water." -Samantha Carter

SailorJohn64

SailorJohn64

Commander

• 165 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA, Sol III System
  • Starfleet Email:john.mooers1@gmail.com

Making more VALIANTS is to be commended.  Making more LT ]{arangs will require some careful thought. 

Waffle

Waffle

Commander

• 363 posts
  • LocationManchester TN
  • STO Handle:Waffle51
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.waffle51@gmail.com

Users Awards

Senior Chief!  You had better fix the replicators before we leave today.  As much as we love him, I'm sure they will be having you court martialed for these recent events.

clone2.jpg

• SailorJohn64 likes this

Posted Image

Nick

Nick

Lieutenant Commander

• 301 posts
  • LocationStarfleet Academy (WPI)
  • STO Handle:@ncc1701ps#9521
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.ncc1701ps@gmail.com

Users Awards

Its worse than that, hes temporally displaced, Jim! Not only is the VADM cloned, its a cloned version back when Admiral Nelson, Captain Souze and VADM Saber were still Commanders. Temporal investigations *cringe* might get involved

qg3P1Ak.jpg

Tsukikage

Tsukikage

Senior Chief Petty Officer

• 86 posts
  • STO Handle:@ArgentSF
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.tsuki@gmail.com

You can't blame me for the temporal displacements.  And, replicators are working just fine now.

"I'm telling you, I am absolutely fine. There is nothing cruvus with me!" -O'Neill
"A spark lights a flame, but the candle will only burn as long as the wick." -Shifu
"You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water." -Samantha Carter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users