StarFleet Communications Array

Free Games

Ecthel

There was a thread about notifying people about legitimate free games on the old forum, and I figured there's no reason to not bring it back. Right now, I've got a couple of notifications and some stuff to give away. Caveat on the latter though, it's been about a year since I got these, so I'm not sure whether they're still valid.

Origin's current "On The House" game is Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge. https://www.origin.com/en-sg/store/free-games/on-the-house

The Star Wars Battlefront Beta will be available to everyone on Origin on October 8 to 12.

I got a Steam key for XCOM: Enemy Unknown last year for voting in the Golden Joystick Awards, but since I already had the game, it's been languishing in my inbox and I forgot about it until now. I can PM the key to someone who's interested. Does not include any of the DLC, unfortunately.

I also have Gun Monkeys as a Steam Gift, which I can either email to someone or gift directly through Steam. I would need an email address for the former, and a Steam account name + Friend status for the latter.

Lastly, I have a key for a 30-day trial for EVE Online plus the 4 Content Packs (Colonist, Explorer, Industrialist and Skirmisher), which have separate keys I can PM. The latter need an existing subscription and don't come with any game time.

Feel free to post your own news and giveaways on this thread.

• 2 years later...