StarFleet Communications Array

Delta Operations Pack and Legacy of Romulus Pack

I just pulled an old nvidia graphics cards from storage to put on my daughter's computer, and realized that it comes with 2 product codes to get the Delta Operations Pack bundle worth 15,000 zen, and the Legacy of Romulus Pack bundle worth 16,000 zen.

Since I have both packs already in my account I would like to trade or sell these, even for EC.

If anyone is interested, let me know and we can meet in game to talk terms.

The Delta pack comes with 10 Tier 6 ships, DOffs, BOffs and other great stuff... The Legacy of Romulus comes with just about everything for the Romulans, and it even includes 30 keys...

So let me know if you are interested.

Alex

I'm not asking for much... Or at least I don't think I am...

I figure I'd ask for 40 US in real money, or 500 million EC in game... Money is definitely harder to come by than EC, and considering you get several T6 ships in the packs and even 30 keys in the romulan pack I figure that that is a fair exchange.

I also don't have issues with getting half now and half later, or half in game and half in money or the sorts. I already have both packs, I just figured I could get some extra for the Agents of Yesterday pack.

I left my teamspeak on and in the afk channel... Please just poke me when you get in, because most likely I am here, just doing real life stuff, specially from 7 am central to 3 pm central and 9pm central to 2am central.

I all honestly I would prefer the cash to buy the AoY pack, but I'm open to anything... just let me know.