StarFleet Communications Array

Blast from the Past!

Lkof

My goodness the times I had in this Fleet were magnificent!  Hey everyone!  Not sure who will remember me, I served as XO on the USS Valiant on it's second redeploy under Ganso(this was probably 12 years ago?).  So good to see this Fleet is still kicking and going strong!  Would love to drop in a catch up with a few of the old timers and meet some of the new blood!  Looking forward to talking with everyone!

PS - Anyway of getting my old account back or has it been scrubbed from the server? 

Ah, 2nd Lt.  Hello again.  Our old forums are still in existence as an archive (assuming you remember your password, may the odds forever be in your favor if you don't though, as recovery is NOT an option anymore without a higher-ranking member present).  Ganso haunts our Discord too, so you might stopping in and trying to strike up a conversation.

ASHY!  Miss our Battlefield days so much.  Glad to see you're around and thriving!  I'll try and hop into discord tonight some time!  Tsukikage, i remember everything but whenever i try to login it says my account never existed, just figured it'd been scrubbed or something.  Maybe i can recover it with a little help tonight!  Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Well, you will have to get with either Vice Admiral Ashy or Vice Admiral Saber to assist you with account recovery on the old forum.  You'll need it if you decide to rejoin us, or I won't be able to hold back Lieutenant Commander Blanco about the Officer Record System.

just want to be sure we are all on the same page with your account recovery. You are currently on www.starfleets.st/ipboard your old account would be on www.starfleets.st/vb , are you having trouble with your account at www.starfleets.st/vb? if so what information are you after? I can get it for you

Thank you,
Admiral JPorter
Council of Admirals

XO StarFleet

Yes i figured that out after actually looking at the web address!  After realizing that, I returned to the old boards and was able to login without an issue.  Thanks for the assistance guys!