StarFleet Communications Array

Battlefield V

Maverick

Good day ladies and mentlegen!

As stated during the July 7th Fleet meeting I want to get StarFleet back into the Battlefield Series particularly Battlefield V. If you also want to play some Battlefield 4 Let me know! I'll play with you! This post is to get members and friends of the fleet on the battlefield in squads, and also to maybe convince others who are still on the fence about purchasing the game. Let's have a conversation! I'm sure I can answer some of your questions and possibly find you a great deal on the game! All I ask if you are interested to send me a PM on either the forums or discord and we can get a group chat going to confer about times to squad up!

Respectfully,

Corporal Maverick

U.S.S. Enterprise Crewmember 

Well Lieutenant, I believe one of the only ways to get better at something is repetition and maybe if you jump in with a squad that knows what they are doing and can help give you some tips, I believe we can get you to a point that you will be happy with! 

The best way to get going in an FPS is to play with friends. Get 4-6 of us playing 4-5 days a week at the same block of hours, and we'll bump into a ton of people looking for a similar group, and our skill and teamwork will advance exponentially. 

AND!!!!!

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/186817/community-broadcast-the-evolution-of-rsp/p1?new=1&utm_campaign=bf5_hd_ww_ic_socs_twt_bfv-community-broadcast-rsp&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=58134&ts=1557251568102

They are going to be bringing rental servers in an updated way. This is super exciting, since we can set up our own server and keep it at the top of the rankings. Helps tremendously, plus we won't need to pay for multiple servers in order to have scrimmages, practice, tactics teaching and matches, because they say they are going to allow for spawning a new server instance, and it will be baseline free (presumably with more options and larger size when paying so a clan server can be paid and dedicated while practice/scrims/competition can be instanced as needed for no further cost). 

This is AMAZING good news. 

Let's definitely get BF back for SF. Haven't been so excited since I joined when we had Bad Company 2 going strong. 

Absolutely great news regarding the servers! I am looking forward to the release of said servers with great anticipation of what will transpire after release. This is our opportunity to make SF one of the most Elite Forces with in the BF series! Let's make it happen people!