StarFleet Communications Array

Hello!

Retired Admiral Hdog

Hi All,

I seemed to have a missed a message from Nelson sometime ago. I only login to ICQ when feeling nostalgic but apparently I missed it almost 9 months ago.

Started Playing STO on the xbox and Armada 3 on the PC, so I figured I'd come by and say hi and see if Nelson was around.

Have a great day!

Retired Admiral Hdog

USS Texas NCC 1862

I just scared my daughters because I yelled so loud. "FINALLY!!!" Admiral, it is absolutely amazing to hear from you!!! Thank you for making the visit over..so glad you got my message. I am most certainly still here. Your ears have got to be burning. I was just talking about you and everyone and the old days. Please come to the Fleet Discord if you have time: https://discord.gg/eyHkqP Every so often I'd put out messages to all the old lads via ICQ. You're the first to make successful contact.

-Adm. Nelson

Hey, what luck. I was hoping you would be on! Great to see I didn't leave you hanging.

I will most certainly join your discord. 

Hi All,

I seemed to have a missed a message from Nelson sometime ago. I only login to ICQ when feeling nostalgic but apparently I missed it almost 9 months ago.

Started Playing STO on the xbox and Armada 3 on the PC, so I figured I'd come by and say hi and see if Nelson was around.

Have a great day!

Retired Admiral Hdog

USS Texas NCC 1862