StarFleet Communications Array

StarFleet Heart

JPorter

Greetings StarFleet,

Tonight we were raided by DSC the third largest fleet in STFC. We being ranked 16 were clearly no match for this raid and got somewhat wrecked. The reason I say "somewhat" is because of the actions of a few of our officers that I want to call out. These officers stepped up against overwhelming odds and defended our players. In so doing they helped to send the message that StarFleet may not be the biggest alliance (yet) but we will defend ourselves and make any raid against us as difficult as possible. I want to call out two important things tonight shows: 1. If you are going to be offline and unreachable make sure you SHIELD. 2. Discord is very important and as such I will be implementing a requirement for anyone wanting to join our alliance to be on discord.

With that said I am awarding the following people the StarFleet Heart for their selfless contributions tonight.

StarFleet_Heart.png?resize=45%2C85&ssl=1StarFleet Heart – Awarded to an officer who sacrificed his or her life and crew to aid a fellow officer to win a battle.

ValoMan

JustPlainDan

CmdrCrosby

Burak

MWCW709

Tsukikage

Darkwyndre

Rikersbearddd

MsRottenSheDevil50

NuclearSnow5699

gwa1031

Thank you all for your dedication to the ideals of StarFleet and congratulations!

Thank you,
Admiral JPorter
Council of Admirals

XO StarFleet

• 2 months later...