StarFleet Communications Array

Field Promotion - 9/23/2022

Nelson

OsLu7uE1sJ1pSBmkrwWCTrpBb48Rjr-j0jLPHCX0

KhI9NZ0-0dZz6qzQEYTg9ej38_W0tihHX0_BKAA_

Commander GG,

You've made an impressive rise in StarFleet. And very impressive one, indeed. You've been tested and you've succeeded, on and off the battlefield. Leadership. Caliber. Integrity. Formality, and Courage. Just a few of the traits I can name to your outstanding career as a StarFleet Officer. And with that said, as your soon to be peer, Captain Blanco, always says...  I formally invite you to take your place amongst the senior officers of StarFleet.

GG, I hereby promote you to the rank of Captain, with all rights and privileges granted thereto! 

Field Promotion

Commander GG

is hereby promoted to the rank of 

Captain

O-6_Captain.png?resize=156%2C31&ssl=1

Senior Officers

GoldWings.png?resize=109%2C33&ssl=1

Senior officers are elite members in StarFleet and have shown long term dedication and ability. Fleet Captains and Captains are of the rank required to be the commanding officer of a ship within the Fleet, possessing that rare blend of skill, diplomacy, professionalism and dedication that is the hallmark of Captains throughout the Star Trek universe.

Congratulations, Captain! The U.S.S. VALIANT is now yours, as master and commander. Take care of your ship and crew, Captain. And I'm sure they will take care of you!

Signed:

Fleet Admiral Nelson

StarFleet Commanding Officer

TSXTtsiejRYQAGgAnXCWhHiYY5FhwpfjTIc4kBES