StarFleet Communications Array

Captain Skill recommendations for WoWS

NCC1701PS

With clan battles coming up (tomorrow, 10/18/17), WoWS is allowing players to respec their commanders for FREE from Oct. 18, 07:00 ET through Oct. 23, 07:00 ET

Since it may be difficult to choose what to spec, here are some helpful links:

See this link for a full list of captain skills, and other helpful information about commanders

To see suggested skill builds for a specific ship, go to the following sites

If you don't know how many skills you can pick, use this Captain skill point calculator

Good luck and fair seas, Live long and prosper!

NCC1701PS

f0LjfAl.jpg

So, as a side note here.. Since a decent portion of our players won't have their own T10 to use for CW but will be renting.

There are a few videos I would suggest watching from Flamu. On top of this, with the lack of T10 experience from some, it

means some players won't be aware of the strengths or weaknesses of most of the ships. If you have a question about

Captain Builds and what would be better for you to run, please get a hold of me. I'll happily talk you through your choices

and why you should make them.

A major thing to note about your captain builds and ship builds for this CW season, is since there are NO CARRIERS, you

won't need to be AA spec'd. Which means a normal build for your Des Moines, won't be as useful. Not taking skills such as

Basic Firing Training or Advanced Firing Training would be suggested. Also removing the Defensive AA module and slotting

your other modules in it's place, such as Hydro-acoustic Search. Also with the potential for a large amount of destroyers and

Zaos in this season, torpedoes will be a large threat to most ships, so utilizing Hydro w/ the captain skill Vigilance could allow

for a much safer and fun game.

My Steam: Gansoh

Zao Guide

Overall Cruiser Guide

Overall DD Guide

Any questions, please contact me. I'll be around in TS as well should there be any.

-Chief Gans.oH