Welcome to Starfleet Communication Array
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Blast from the Past!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Lkof

Lkof

Ensign

• 6 posts

My goodness the times I had in this Fleet were magnificent!  Hey everyone!  Not sure who will remember me, I served as XO on the USS Valiant on it's second redeploy under Ganso(this was probably 12 years ago?).  So good to see this Fleet is still kicking and going strong!  Would love to drop in a catch up with a few of the old timers and meet some of the new blood!  Looking forward to talking with everyone!

PS - Anyway of getting my old account back or has it been scrubbed from the server? 

Nick

Nick

Lieutenant Commander

• 424 posts
  • LocationStarfleet Academy (WPI)
  • STO Handle:@ncc1701ps#9521
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.ncc1701ps@gmail.com

Users Awards

Welcome, I haven't been around nearly that long, but I'm sure several will remember that far. Feel free to drop into our discord

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

, we just switched over a couple months ago. I'm not sure about your account, though.

GttWfjX.jpg

Tsukikage

Tsukikage

Master Chief Petty Officer 3rd Class

• 111 posts
  • STO Handle:@ArgentSF
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.tsuki@gmail.com

Ah,

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

.  Hello again.  Our old forums are still in existence as an archive (assuming you remember your password, may the odds forever be in your favor if you don't though, as recovery is NOT an option anymore without a higher-ranking member present).  Ganso haunts our Discord too, so you might stopping in and trying to strike up a conversation.

"I'm telling you, I am absolutely fine. There is nothing cruvus with me!" -O'Neill
"A spark lights a flame, but the candle will only burn as long as the wick." -Shifu
"You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water." -Samantha Carter

Ashy

Ashy

Vice Admiral

• 32 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.ashy@gmail.com

BF4 Battlelog Profile

• SF Ashy-GB
    90 - Captain V
    Played 313.4 hrs
  • 7020000 7160000
  • Percentage of vote: 39.16%

• Top Weapon: CS-LR4
  • Top Vehicle: M224 MORTAR
  • Skill / SPM 263 / 370.3
  • Wins / Losses: 391 / 388
  • Kills / Deaths: 9,167 / 10,095
  • WLR / KDR: 1.01 / 0.91
  • Accuracy: 11.24 %
Lkof, long time no see, good to see you around!
-Vice Admiral Ashy
Director of Starfleet Operations,
Council of Admirals.

Lkof

Lkof

Ensign

• 6 posts

ASHY!  Miss our Battlefield days so much.  Glad to see you're around and thriving!  I'll try and hop into discord tonight some time!  Tsukikage, i remember everything but whenever i try to login it says my account never existed, just figured it'd been scrubbed or something.  Maybe i can recover it with a little help tonight!  Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Kira Ametrine

Kira Ametrine

Retired PO2

• 65 posts
  • LocationPort Hueneme, CA
  • STO Handle:@Kira_Phoenix
  • Starfleet Email:kira@ametrine.io

LKOF! I remember you! I was known as Kira Phoenix back then. It's good to see you again! c:

Posted Image

"Failure today is an opportunity for success tomorrow"

– Kira Ametrine

Zoë Carter

Zoë Carter

Lt. Colonel

• 207 posts
  • LocationNorth-Central Texas, North America, Earth, Sol System
  • STO Handle:@SF_DarkPhoenix
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.carter@gmail.com

Lkof! I remember you as well! (formerly known as DarkPhoenix and Revekka)

Posted Image
"Failure is an option reserved for the dead or dying. What does this imply for our opponents?" "Death!" - Anya Lonov, Zoë Carter; Salem Spiders

Lkof

Lkof

Ensign

• 6 posts

Aww snap, I'm hoping into discord soon!  Hoping to catch up with you all sooner or later.  Gonna be hanging around for awhile i hope!

Tsukikage

Tsukikage

Master Chief Petty Officer 3rd Class

• 111 posts
  • STO Handle:@ArgentSF
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.tsuki@gmail.com

Well, you will have to get with either Vice Admiral Ashy or Vice Admiral Saber to assist you with account recovery on the old forum.  You'll need it if you decide to rejoin us, or I won't be able to hold back Lieutenant Commander Blanco about the Officer Record System.

"I'm telling you, I am absolutely fine. There is nothing cruvus with me!" -O'Neill
"A spark lights a flame, but the candle will only burn as long as the wick." -Shifu
"You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water." -Samantha Carter

JPorter

JPorter

Vice Admiral

• 76 posts
  • STO Handle:@jporter
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.jporter@gmail.com

Users Awards

just want to be sure we are all on the same page with your account recovery. You are currently on www.starfleets.st/ipboard your old account would be on www.starfleets.st/vb , are you having trouble with your account at www.starfleets.st/vb? if so what information are you after? I can get it for you

Lkof

Lkof

Ensign

• 6 posts

Yes i figured that out after actually looking at the web address!  After realizing that, I returned to the old boards and was able to login without an issue.  Thanks for the assistance guys!

Ashy

Ashy

Vice Admiral

• 32 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Starfleet Email:starfleet.ashy@gmail.com

BF4 Battlelog Profile

• SF Ashy-GB
    90 - Captain V
    Played 313.4 hrs
  • 7020000 7160000
  • Percentage of vote: 39.16%

• Top Weapon: CS-LR4
  • Top Vehicle: M224 MORTAR
  • Skill / SPM 263 / 370.3
  • Wins / Losses: 391 / 388
  • Kills / Deaths: 9,167 / 10,095
  • WLR / KDR: 1.01 / 0.91
  • Accuracy: 11.24 %
Welcome back to the fleet, Ensign. Please report to your ship.
-Vice Admiral Ashy
Director of Starfleet Operations,
Council of Admirals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users